Setting > SMS Services
SETTINGS: SMS SERVICES (Per USER)
- Realvolve can send SMS messages to contacts. To do this you must setup a personalized SMS number that is connected to your login.
- Select the country you will be sending from
- Select the area code that you prefer the SMS number be delivered from
- Select one of the numbers allocated for the selected area code.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER
- Click the [Save] button to secure the selected SMS number for your account.
- When sending SMS messages from Realvolve the selected number will display on the recipients device. We do recommend that you identify yourself in the first SMS message and ask that they add this number to your contact information on their cell phone for future use.
- Anytime a contact responds to your initial SMS message the message will be sent back to the contact record in Realvolve for tracking purposes.
- To be notified when SMS messages are received be sure to be sure to place a checkmark next to the notification options you prefer.
- Email (receive email notification to the email address specified in your My Account settings)
- SMS (receive SMS notification to the Cell Phone specified in your My Account settings)