Settings > Users & Permissions
SETTINGS: USERS & PERMISSIONS (only available to account owner/admins)
- This is where you can [Invite A New User] or change the rights of each user.
- Check the Make as Admin on any user that should have unrestricted access to your account.
- Click on the Click here to configure security permissions to make modifications
- By default, users can only see their own database entries for Contacts, Properties, Transactions, Calendar, Workflows and Templates – if you want to allow the non-admin users access to other user’s data you will need to configure the permissions as needed.
- Click here for [MORE INFORMATION]